CareerStaff Unlimited is seeking an experienced Operating Room Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Cleveland, OH. Shift: 3x12 hr days Start Date: 10/17/2022 Duration: 13 weeks Pay: $3100 / Week
Registered Nurse - RN - Operating Room - OR
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire an experienced OR RN (Registered Nurse) for a full-time, rapid response, contract opportunity in Cleveland, OH. This rewarding assignment offers top industry pay rates, full benefits, a flexible schedule and more! Grow professionally as a Registered Nurse while focusing on what matters most - patient care. In addition to our standard benefits, our nursing professionals are preferred in a number of facilities and hospitals in the area. Must have current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state of Ohio and two years of previous Operating Room (OR) experience. We are accepting travel nurses for this opportunity. Apply now!
Weekly Estimated Pay: $3100
Weekly Taxable Pay: $1680
Weekly Housing Stipend: $959
Weekly Meal Stipend: $483
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - PERIOPERATIVE OR:
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Travel Opportunities
- Day and Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - PERIOPERATIVE OR POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by settings new standards for quality care and personalized services. Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Provide care for patients before, during and after surgery or surgical procedures
- Serve as patient educator, circulating nurse and/or scrub nurse
- Handle and prepare operating instruments and equipment within the sterile field
- Assess knowledge level of patient or designated support person and provide education regarding the expected psychosocial response, nutritional management, medication management, pain management, wound management and expected responses to the operative or invasive procedure
- Perform interventions to maintain patient's wound and tissue perfusion at or above baseline levels
- Perform interventions to protect patient from infection
- Evaluate the patient's progress toward attaining outcomes
- Transfer care as appropriate
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - PERIOPERATIVE OR:
- 2 years of previous OR experience
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- RN license in state of practice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ( CareerStaff ) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
#ZR Other Info
- Job City: CLEVELAND
- Shift: 7A-7P
- Setting: VMS Hospital
- Order ID: 530613
- Weekly Estimated Pay: $3100
- Weekly Taxable Pay: $1680
- Weekly Housing Stipend: $959
- Weekly Meal Stipend: $483
About CareerStaff Unlimited:
CareerStaff Unlimited is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect healthcare organizations with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 6 brands and 25 offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services including travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists. By offering unrivaled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.