Hematology/Oncology opening in , New York.
Join an established practice, seeing an average of 12/15 patients in clinic per day. The group is located in the Adirondack foothills of Lawrence County, NY.
- Primarily outpatient practice
- 3-6 inpatient consults/week
- Weekly Tumor Board
- Radiation Oncology on site
- Pharmacy on site with oncology certified pharmacist
- Compensation $630,000 plus production bonus
- $25,000 sign-on bonus
- Full benefits package, up to $15,000 relocation allowance, $6,000 CME allowance
- 240 hours PTO and 7 holidays
Located in the Adirondack foothills in Lawrence County, NY. It is one of the safest cities in New York and has an excellent public school system. Residents enjoy beautiful parks and Victorian architecture, more than 30 restaurants and cafes, specialty shops, and the scenic Raquette River. While this charming city has all of the necessities and then some, residents also enjoy being just over an hour drive from Ottawa and a two hour drive from Montreal.