Family Practice-Without OB opening in Chesterfield, Missouri.
Seeking a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible physician who will practice quality medicine, is friendly and caring and will provide excellent patient care to join this group in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The ideal candidate will have excellent diagnostic skills with a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. The candidate will be a quick thinker, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The provider will display exceptional interpersonal skills while working collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of care.
About the opportunity
- Clinic Schedule: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Some clinics have abbreviated hours on Saturday/Sunday
- 10 and 12-hour shifts offered depending upon location
- 1 - 2 weekends per month
- Will rotate holiday coverage
- 3.5 patients treated per hour on average
- Electronic health record customized for Urgent Care
What they offer
- Leading compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
About Indianapolis, Indiana
Indianapolis, Indiana is home to more than 820,000 residents, as well as seven universities, three Fortune 500 companies, two major league sports teams, and the largest-capacity sports venue in the world (Indianapolis Motor Speedway). It?s also a great place to live, work, and raise a family. From museums to monuments, from sprawling parks to urban trails, there is no shortage of great things to do in Indianapolis.