Urology opening in Great Falls, Montana. Urology Opportunity - Great Falls, MT (Rocky Mountain West, Epic Outdoor Adventure) Benefis Health System, a large level II trauma center, is recruiting a new physician to join our Urology team in Great Falls, Montana, servicing a population of 275,000 patients across Northcentral Montana as we plan ahead for a summer departure.
- Team includes: 4 full time physicians (1 departing summer 2022) dedicated office staff and clinic manager
- Wide range of general urology including general bread and butter, pediatrics, endourology, and reconstructive urology, female urology with an emphasis on pelvic floor disorders, infertility, and oncology
- Outpatient and inpatient surgical procedures are performed in our 10 main operating rooms, which are a short 5-minute walk from the clinic, and accessible via an enclosed skyway. We have two DaVinci Xi s, many well-trained Robotic first-assistants and a dedicated Cysto Suite.
- Urologists collaborate with oncology and radiation oncologists at our regional cancer center, and participate in a monthly multidisciplinary Tumor Board. We have a strong internal referral base from over 300 Benefis Medical Group providers, and additional support from local and regional providers.
Work Hours and Call Coverage:
- Flexible schedule, general outpatient clinic hours M F 8:00 5:00
- Call Schedule: 1:4, (1 weekday per week, 1 weekend per month) When on-call, the urologist will cover just one ER and will average one consult per day, and one case per weekend. Minimal call coverage allows the physician to enjoy all that Montana has to offer.Compensation and Benefits
Great compensation structures with guaranteed salary and RVU bonus structures with opportunities to build a very successful practice. Benefits offered to employees include: generous CME and PTO, malpractice coverage + tail, health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as a 403B plan with 5% match and additional pre-tax savings programs for retirement.Community Information
Great Falls has a city population of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town. Outdoor activities include mountain biking, camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.Benefis Health System
This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. While enjoying the last best place, you'll have the added benefit of having access to Benefis Health System, one of the state's most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 300 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an exceptional working environment and one of Becker s Best Places To Work in Healthcare
, 6 years in a row
Thank you for your consideration, Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply