Surgery-Vascular opening in Mansfield, Ohio.
Full and Part-Time Positions with Expanding Wound Care Physician Group
Get Your Life Back No Nights, No Call, No Weekends
Join Vohra Wound Physicians, the largest and most trusted wound care group in the US.
Why Vohra Wound Physicians?
- We are the premier wound care specialty group, run by physicians for physicians.
- We provide bedside care in over 3,000 facilities across 28 states.
- Innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care.
- We offer a working one-year fellowship in the emerging specialty of wound management, no prior wound care experience needed. We train and support you.
- Attractive compensation on average our full-time physicians earn $300,000 plus benefits.
- Enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no call, no weekend and achieve clinical satisfaction while delivering excellent patient outcomes.
- We provide malpractice coverage, administrative support, and an intuitive EMR so you can focus on caring for patients, not paperwork.
What We Look For:
Join our team and enjoy an individualized practice with flexibility and work/life balance. If you want to become an expert in wound care, learn from highly qualified physician peers, utilize cutting-edge technologies, and spend your time focused on patients and not paperwork, then Vohra is the practice for you. We place a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit, and a passion for helping patients.
- An active unrestricted license in the state you wish to practice in
- Clinical work experience within the past 6 months
- Minimum commitment of 3 weekdays per week
- Work: Monday - Friday typical business hours (7am-4pm) No call / No weekends.
- Physicians deliver wound care at the bedside in the post-acute care setting: nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities and long-term acute care hospitals.
- Physicians round weekly at each facility.
- Part-time available - Minimum of 3 days per week. Full time - 4 to 5 days per week.
- Mobile practice: Visit facilities in a -mile radius of your home.
- Physician visits 2-3 facilities per day and sees 20-30 patients per day.
- Document in real-time during rounds with our proprietary niche specific EMR.
- Training is provided during onboarding. First 4 weeks of employment: 2 weeks of virtual training and 2 weeks of rounding with a physician in the area you are looking to practice.
- Contract is a 2-year engagement.
- Full health and retirement benefits provided.
- Medical Malpractice with tail is provided.
- Mileage reimbursement.