Rheumatology opening in , West Virginia.
Join two Rheumatologists in University employed outpatient clinical practice.
- Position includes academic affiliation teaching Internal Medicine residents.
- Call 1:3, very light as Internists take first call.
- Clinical hours Monday - Friday, 8 am-4:30 pm.
- A new four-story clinic was built in 2007, across the street from the main 303-bed regional medical center and teaching hospital.
- Infusion Center located in the hospital.
- Full lab on-site includes X-ray, bone scan, clinical pharmacy.
- Ultrasound, MRI, CT Scan all located in the hospital.
- Will be seeing on average 20-24 patients in the clinic daily.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced and upcoming new grads encouraged to apply.
- Both J1 and H1B Visas, and EAD permits are accepted.
- Employed position will include generous base salary, RVU based bonuses, possible signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes occurrence-based malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, pension plan, LT/ST disability, 39 days PTO/CME with expenses, $10K relocation.
This beautiful university community of over 50,000 and 150,000 draw area, is located in southwest West Virginia. It is the hub of activities in the Tri-State area of West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky, and is in the midst of impressive economic, educational, and urban development. It is a regional center of the arts, culture, public parks including the premier 70 acres Ritter Park and Harris Riverfront Park. There are year-round recreational activities including boating, canoeing, kayaking, rafting, fishing, hunting, golfing, indoor and outdoor tennis courts, outdoor amphitheater. There is a regional airport locally and a national airport only 50 miles away in Charleston. Some of the best skiing resorts in the Mid Atlantic are only three hours away.