Are you experienced in Wills & Probate and looking to continue your career, ideally in a firm that will be offering a training contract?
This role sits within the Private client team which delivers a full range of legal services including drafting of wills and lasting powers of attorney, document preparation, probate and estate administration and search and analysis.
As a private client paralegal, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the private client lawyers with probate and estate administration
- Draft correspondence and documents ensuing they are accurate and meet our customer's requirements
- Using case management systems to generate and complete correspondence and documents
- Coordinating and attend meetings, take instructions and notes and liaise with customers
- Researching laws and regulations
- Liaising with other professionals such as financial advisor's and accountants
- Assisting the team with their case-load as appropriate
- Review client documents
- Assist with ensuring client billing is undertaken accurately and within deadlines
- Ensuring compliance responsibilities and adhered to
This firm is invested in each employee's career progression especially for paralegal's, as their goal is to progress and retain the best legal professionals.
We look forward to your application.