We re looking for talented estate agents with the drive to build their own business as a Territory Owner under the Yopa franchise.
Yopa is one of the largest estate agency brands in the UK. Our service rivals the high street, while our unique technology-led offering gives customers a reason to choose us over the competition. We sell homes for a fair fixed fee that saves the average customer £2,800 (£6,000 in London), while also offering a No Sale, No Fee option that isn t available with our main competitors. Our award-winning hybrid service has been named the best of its kind in the UK, and we re rated excellent by Trustpilot based on thousands of customer reviews.
As a Territory Owner, you will have your own postcodes and the opportunity to grow your business without limits, with full control over your own agenda and helped by a team of Territory Managers. You ll be building your own agency, but far from being alone, you will be part of a close-knit regional team and benefit from everything Yopa has to offer in terms of business support, including:
- Fantastic free lead generation, with a focus on quality, from the central Yopa team with appointments booked in for you.
- Extra financial incentive for self-generated leads.
- Multiple revenue streams to help you diversify your business and income, including rewards for referring customers to our partnered conveyancers and our sister company Scout Financial Services.
- The option to set your own commission rates with No Sale, No Fee.
- The autonomy to run your own business with flexible hours that fit your existing commitments, and the freedom to employ your own team.
- No earnings cap - the only limit is your potential.
- An in-house marketing team providing personalised support, with free money every month to spend on marketing materials.
- Unique schemes that help you build your business s visibility in the local area, such as Yopa s successful Tech for Schools sponsorship programme.
- The full support of a team in our Contact Centres, including your own Personal Property Adviser to help your business stay in touch with your customers.
- Ongoing training and support from the Learning and Development team, mentorship from your Regional Director, and regular meetings with fellow colleagues and business owners.
In return, we re looking for estate agents who:
- Already have strong experience in the world of estate agency, with a proven track record in valuing and listing homes, and who can confidently see the buying and selling journey through to completion.
- Demonstrate exceptional levels of customer service, with the willingness to help customers outside of office hours and go the extra mile for that sale.
- Self-starters with the drive to build a long-term business that goes beyond the end of the month or the next paycheck.
If you re a passionate estate agent who wants to own your own business, benefit from first-in-class support, and help build the future of estate agency, we want to hear from you!